Admin / Operation
Banking – Operation
Business Analyst / Data Analyst
Compliance / Risk Management / Due Diligence
Investment Service – Associate
Legal & Compliance
MPF/Insurance – Operation
Property Development / Management
Research Assistant / Teaching Assistant
Sales & Marketing
Admin / Operation
Our client is a reputable financial institution, aiming to help maintain Hong Kong's status as an international financial center. It provides extensive training courses to equip the staff with knowledge form different business scopes and good benefits to keep them engaged at work. It also devotes in community events to take up social responsibility.
- To support the development of a new records management system
- To assist conducting file research and compiling information according to records management policy and guidelines
- To support the enhancement of the inventory database
- To carry out administrative and other assigned duties
- Five subjects, including Chinese Language and English Language (“Syllabus B” before 2007), at Level 2 / Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or at Level 2 or equivalent or above in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination.
- At least one year relevant experience, preferably in archives, records management, library and museum related fields preferred. •Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Excel alongside Chinese and English data entry. Knowledge of records management software or electronic recordkeeping system and programming is an advantage. •Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently under pressure •Willing to work overtime when required
Referral : This might not be the job best fit you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit.
REMARK – This position is directly employed by our company. Salary, MPF and Employees' Compensation Insurance will be issued by Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Ltd
Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number to “Advance Resources Consulting Group Ltd.” by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 3011-9424.